Your Identity is applied to the email messages that you send. Most simply put, an identity consists of a 'From' name and an email address; however, you may wish to make an identity also an alias. An alias allows you to send and receive emails from an account other than the one you are logged into.
To create a new identity or an alias, fill out the information in the fields below and click the 'Save' button.
1. From Settings, click the Identities & Aliases tab.
2. Click Create A New Identity/Alias
3. Enter the 'From' name for your identity
4. Enter the account email. (i.e. Gmail, AOL)
5. Enter the reply-to name. (How your Alias name will be displayed to the recipient)
6. Enter the reply-to email address.
7. If this is a Mail2World account type your password in the appropriate field.
8. Click 'Save' to implement the identity/alias.
Note: Your new identity/alias will now appear as part of a drop-down menu located in the 'From' field of the compose interface.
Article is closed for comments.