Create a Safe List to ensure that important mail doesn't get sent to Junk Mail. Messages from addresses and domains you place on your Safe List will always be delivered to your Inbox. Here's how to create a Safe List:
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and select the Safe List Tab.
2. Enter an email address in the Enter email or domain here box, then click Add to place it on your Safe List.
3. Click the Address Book icon just below the Enter email or domain here box to add a contact to your Safe List.
4. To remove an address from the Safe List, select the address, then click Remove.
5. Click Save to implement your decision, or click Cancel to quit.
Article is closed for comments.