Recognize important messages at a glance with color coding. You can assign color codes to messages from specific email addresses. The Mail Color Coding Options main page displays a table of color codes you currently have implemented (if any). You may Add, Edit or Delete them by clicking the appropriate links.
To add a new Color Code:
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and click the Mail Tab.
2. Select the Color Coding tab.
3. Click the Create New Color Code button.
4. Type an email address you'd like to color code in the text field.
5. Select the color using either of these means:
a. Click on the radio button next to the color you want to assign to this email address.
b. Click on the radio button next to Custom Color, and enter the hexadecimal value for any color in the text field.
6. Click on the Save button to implement your color choice.
Note: You will be returned to the Mail Color Coding Options main page. Your new color code will be displayed in the table, where you may Edit or Delete it.