Manage the spam that is received by your email account. WebMail allows you to manage the spam that is received by your email account by creating filters to deliver to a junk mail folder or by deleting mail flagged as junk mail.
Junk Mail Delivery Options
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and select the Mail Tab.
2. Select the Junk Mail sub category
3. Select from the following options to manage your spam:
a. Deliver spam to Junk Folder (spam gets deleted after 7 days)
b. Deliver spam to Inbox (turn off Junk Mail rule)
c. No spam delivery (delete all spam)
Exclusive Delivery Options
1. Select from the following exclusive delivery options:
a. Default (Most junk mail is caught)
b. Exclusive (You will only receive email from addresses listed in your contacts or safe list.)
2. Click Save to implement your decision, or click Cancel to quit.