Want to block a specific sender from sending you email? You can with WebMail:
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and select the Mail Tab.
2. Select the Block Sender sub category.
3. Type the email address you wish to block in the text box marked Enter email to be blocked here.
4. Click on the Add button to add that email address to your Blocked Sender List.
5. Click on the Save button to save the Blocked Sender List.
Note: A message will appear confirming that email messages from that email address will no longer be delivered to your account. You may remove individual addresses from the Blocked Sender List by selecting them and clicking on the Remove button. Or, you may remove all addresses from the Blocked Sender List by clicking on the Remove All button.
6. Click the Save button to save the updated Blocked Sender List.
Article is closed for comments.