Want your incoming email to forward to another email account?
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface and select the Mail Tab.
2. Under the Preferences link, find the Mail Forwarding subcategory in the middle of the screen and click Show Settings.
3. Enter your password to authenticate the account.
4.Click on the radio button next to Don't Forward, if you do not wish to forward email. This is the default setting.
5. Click on the radio button next to Forward Mail To:, if you want to forward email.
6. Type the email address where you'd like the email from this account to be forwarded.
7. Click on the radio button next to Yes or No to determine whether a copy of the email will also appear in this account's Inbox.
8. Click on the Save button to implement your decision.