An email signature is a block of text placed at the bottom of an email message. As one of the final points of communication, using email signatures is a great way to include information that you use want your email recipient to have, such as your company or club’s address or phone number.
This WebMail platform allows you to create and save multiple email signatures for your email account. Here’s how:
1. Click the Gears icon located at the upper right corner of the email interface to bring up the Settings page.
2. Click on the Signatures Tab.
3 Click the Create Signature button.
4. Enter a Name for your signature.
5. Click the Rich Text button to view more formatting tools for your signature.
6. Type in the text that you want to appear in your signature.
7. Format your Signature.
8. Click the Save button to create your signature or click the Cancel button to exit.