We have added a few more ways for you to recover your account password. Here’s how to add password recovery options to your account:
1. Log in to your account and navigate to the Settings page by clicking on the Gear Icon in the top right corner.
2. From the Settings page click on the Recovery Options tab.
3. Click on Update Recovery Options.
Note: The Recovery options allow you to add a recovery email and recovery phone to your account on the separate browser page.
4. Authenticate by typing in your Account Password.
5. Click Next, after you've input your password.
6. First you'll be asked to add a phone number.
NOTE: virtual and landline phone numbers are not supported.
7. Click Next, after you've input your Phone number, or click "skip this step" if you don't wish to add a phone number and move on to an email.
8. Then you must enter the Verification Code your phone receives.
It usually takes up to one minute to get the SMS message with the verification code.
9. Once you completed the phone number recover option you’ll be asked to add a recover email or you can click on the "Skip this step" button.
10. Type in your Recovery email.
11. Click Update, after you've inputted your new recovery email.
12. You'll receive a message that states “You have successfully updated your recovery options. You can now Sign in to your account.”
Article is closed for comments.