Password recovery allows you to reset a forgotten password yourself using a password recovery tool. You'll have 2 recovery options using a recovery email address or phone number. This article specifically addresses password recovery via a Recovery email address. Here's how:
1. Navigate to your Webmail URL.
2. From the homepage click on the "Trouble Signing in" link.
3. On the forgot your password page, type in your full email address in the appropriate field.
4. Click Next.
5. Type in your Recovery Email Address. The hint of your recovery email address can be found in the description above.
6. Once you've entered the recovery email, click Request Code
7. Check your recovery email and enter the code you receive.
8. Click Verify.
9. Enter a new password and confirm it by re-entering it.
10. Click Apply.
11. You'll receive a message that states “You have successfully updated your password. You can now Sign in to your account.”