Password recovery allows you to reset a forgotten password yourself using a password recovery tool. You'll have 2 recovery options using a recovery email address or phone number. This article specifically addresses password recovery via a phone number. Here's how:
1. Navigate to your Webmail URL.
2. From that homepage click on "Trouble Signing in" link.
3. On the forgot your password page, type in your full email address in the appropriate field.
4. Click Next.
5. This time, since email recovery is always the first option, click on “Another Recovery Option.”
6. On the following page, you need to type in your phone number in the phone number field. Your hint are the last few digits of your recovery phone number that can be found in the text description.
7. Click Request Code.
8. Enter the Code you receive.
9. Click Verify.
10. Enter a new password and confirm it by re-entering it
11. Click Apply.
12. You'll receive a message that states “You have successfully updated your password. You can now Sign in to your account.”
Article is closed for comments.