When you create a Mail2World Account, we ask for some personal info. By providing accurate information, you can help keep your account secure and make our services more useful.
Creating a new email account is easy. Here's how:
- Click Sign up!
- Enter your First name.
- Enter your Last name.
- Create a username that you would like to use.
- Enter a password that you would like to use and can remember.
- Click Next.
- On the identity verification page, type in the phone number you wish to be associated with this account.
- Click Request Code.
- Enter the text message code you received on the phone number associated with your account.
- Click Verify.
- On the next page, enter an alternate email address (optional)
- Enter your date of birth (dd/mmm/yyyy). Note: Your DOB should be accurate in order to help with account/password recovery.
- Click Create Account.
Cost of text or voice verification
The cost of your text or voice messages will vary depending on your plan and provider, but will likely be your standard text message and call charges.
Note: To verify your account, you need a mobile device.
Note: If you choose to sign up with a social network, it would allow Mail2World to retrieve your profile information available within the selected social network and use it to fill in the signup form for you.