Need to add someone to an existing Contact Group? Here's how:
1. Click the drop-down arrow at the top left of your navigation location next to the word "Mail".
2. Select the Contacts link.
2. Click on the Group Name you wish to edit.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit the group at the top navigation bar.
4. Start typing the name of the contact you want to add to the group by typing the contact person’s name (auto-complete will show completed information) associated with the contact.
5. Select the Contact you wish to add.
6. Click the Add contact to the group button to add the contact.
7. Click the checkmark at the top of the form to Save the new information.
8. Click the X at the top of the form to close the group form.
Note: You will get a message saying that the contact has been added to the group.
Article is closed for comments.