Do you find that you email the same message to a group of people? If so, then create a Contact Group to your Contacts list. Here's how:
1. Click the drop-down arrow at the top left of your navigation location next to the word "Mail".
2. Select the Contacts link.
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to Add Contact and select New group button at the top navigation bar.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Fill in the blank fields with the appropriate information. Enter the Group Name and Description in the appropriate fields.
5. Select the contacts you want to add to your new group by entering the contact person’s name (auto-complete will show completed information) associated with the contact.
6. Select the Contact you wish to add.
7. Click the Add contact to the group button to add the contact.
8. Click the checkmark at the top of the form to Save the new information.
9. Click the X at the top of the form to close the group form.
Note: You will get a message saying that the Group was successfully created.