The OutlookSync tool allows you to keep your contacts and calendar events in real-time sync between your Webmail and Microsoft Outlook.
Install the webmail OutlookSync Plugin
1. Download and install the OutlookSync file.
2. After a successful installation, launch your Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/Office 365 mail clients.
Run the Plugin
1. Go to the Sync Options menu under the Add-Ins Ribbon in Outlook.
2. Click on Settings.
Set your Sync Settings
1. Enter your Email Address in the Email field.
2. Enter your Password in the Password field.
3. Retype your password in the Retype Password field.
4. Click the Test button to ensure a successful connection.
5. In the Sync Options section, select your options:
6. Click on the checkbox to Sync Contacts.
7. Click on the checkbox to Sync Contact Groups.
8. Click on the checkbox to Sync Calendar.
9. Click on the checkbox to enable Scheduled sync.
10. Set Sync timeout (…) seconds after start using the arrow keys.
11. Set Sync every (…) minutes using the arrow keys.
12. Click the Sync Now button.
13. Click the Apply button.
14. Click the OK button.
15. Once the sync is complete your contacts and calendar events will be synced with your Webmail.
Note: After the initial setup, you only need to click on Sync Now, located on the top left side each time you want to sync Contacts and Calendar with Webmail.
Note: You should see a progress bar in the corner of your screen to indicate when the sync process is complete.
Article is closed for comments.