An External mail account allows you to have your other email accounts delivered here. The External Account main page displays a list of all the external accounts you may have set up (if any). You may edit, delete or check for new messages in each account on this page.
To add a new external account to your main Webmail account:
1. Access your email account.
2. Click the drop-down menu next to your name from the top right corner.
3. Select External Mail Accounts.
4. Click "Add" from the top left corner
5. Fill out the form below with the appropriate information.
6. Enter a Name for your POP account (eg work, school, ISP).
7. Select the Mail Service you want to POP in the drop-down menu or type the name of your mail server. Select a common server...(e.g. GMail, Yahoo! Mail).
8. Enter the port number for the server.
9. Enter your username (e.g., email@example.com).
10. Enter your Password.
11. Select how often you want the server to check mail from the time increments in the drop-down menu.
12. Selec the folder where mail to the external account will arrive from the drop-down menu.
13. Select No if you do not want to keep a copy of the message on the server.
14. Select Yes or No if you want to keep the original date of the message.
15. Select a Color indicator for new mail by selecting one of the color options.
16. Finally, click the checkmark at the top to save your information.
Article is closed for comments.