Need additional confirmation that your email has been opened? Use the Read Receipt checkbox. When this feature is enabled, the email sender will receive an email notification that their email message has been opened by the recipient.
To receive a delivery receipt:
1. Click Compose in the left navigation bar.
2.Enter the recipient’s email address or select one from the auto-complete list.
3. Click the CC and BCC link to the right to display the CC & BCC fields, as needed.
4. Type a brief description of the message in the Subject field.
5. Type your message in the message body field.
6. Click on the Read Receipt checkbox on the far right of the send button.
7. Click on the Send button to send the message.
Note: You will receive an email notification that your message has been opened along with the date and time the actions took place.