The Drive icon allows you to attach and email files from your Drive directory.
To attach a file from Drive:
1. Click on the compose button to open a new email message.
2. Click on the Drive icon located in the bottom navigation area of your Compose screen.
3. A file dialog box will open with your Drive folders, where you can select a file to be attached.
4. Browse for the folder where the file is located, click on the filename to select.
5. Insert the file as a link or as an attachment by clicking one of the options.
6. You’ll see the links and/or attachments as small icons at the bottom of the email.
7. When you've finished adding attachments and composing the message, click the Send button to send both the message and any attachments.