Whether you want to send a picture, video, document or PDF that is stored on your PC or on your favorite cloud storage service like Dropbox, sending attachments is a breeze:
To attach a file to your email address:
1. Click on the compose to open a new email message.
2. Click on the paperclip Attachments icon located at the bottom of the Compose window.
3. Browse for the file, click on the filename to select it, then click Open to attach the selected file.
4. To preview an attachment, click on the attachments icon, and the preview window will open.
5. When you've finished adding attachments and composing the message, click the Send button to send both the message and any attachments.
NOTE: Be considerate about your recipients. Do not send large attachments to people who have slow Internet connections, unless they're aware of the file's purpose and are willing to deal with the download time.